Monday, March 23, 2009

Engagement Pictures

We also got our engagement pictures taken while we were in Maryland! Honestly, I have been dreaming about my engagement pictures since I was old enough to appreciate all of the wedding invitations my Mom and Dad would get. This has been the most exciting thing for me so far! We were positively blessed to have an AMAZING photographer who was so generous with her time and her talents. I can't even express how grateful I am to her. She really did make all of the dreams I had about that experience come true! And thank you to Mom for orchestrating the whole thing.

And I have to say thank you to Shawn. He wasn't only the most patient and supportive fiance in the entire world, but he looks like a model! :) I can't believe I get to marry this man! We were taking picture for three hours and never once was there a complaint. In fact, he was just as into it as I was! Sometimes I wonder if I really deserve him... I love you darling!










0 comments: